We are looking for a seasoned Community Manager who will help manage, grow, and develop our large community across several different social networks and several languages in various parts of the world. The Community Manager will also work with our partners and help craft blogs and execute the distribution of our Marketing and PR campaigns. This person will work directly with our Executive Team, which is based out of Nigeria and California.
Who should you be? You should be passionate, driven, creative, and task-oriented. You must be able to work with a diverse group of people – as blockchain and cryptocurrency know no boundaries – across many different time zones.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with most of these social networks (and willingness to learn the others): Telegram, Twitter, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Discord.
- Experience with Medium and Substack is a plus.
- Ability to adapt and take direction.
- Able to drive initiatives and create new campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to monitor, keep track, and analyze relevant community KPIs.