Comment on page
As the desktop version of our product has gone live, we have seen a tremendous amount of new users and are now in the process of making our product available to those on mobile as well.
We are looking for a task-oriented mobile developer who can work well on their own and in group settings. Our headquarters is based in Nigeria, but we have team members around the world and this person needs to be able to communicate with different people in different time zones.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.